Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Who has time to blog!

We made it through Thanksgiving! We went to Dallas to stay a couple of nights with my Dad and his wife. We had a good time, then did some shopping on Friday morning with just me and the hubby. Now it is on with Christmas. Cory's parents are coming here on Friday along with his grandparents. They have never, in the 16 years we have been married, been here at Christmas time so I feel like I need to have everything ready for their visit. We have the house decorated, now I need to wrap presents. I have no room to store the presents anywhere so if I wrap them they can stay under the tree and out of the way. This whole week we have activities every night. I was really out of the mood to do schoolwork before Thanksgiving, now I really am. I have to get on the ball. We are really starting back today after the break and Emma does not want to do it either. Anyway, after this weekend I can relax and just enjoy the glow of the Christmas tree and the cold nights, but until then, who has time to blog.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger