Friday, November 21, 2008

My Husband Rocks Friday

I just wanted to join the bandwagon and tell you why my husband rocks. He is so handy. I don't think we have called a service man to come to our house but maybe twice in the 15 years we have lived here. He has added on a two car garage, den, storage building, full covered patio in the back yard, moved a hot water heater outside, made me a walk in pantry, done work on the air conditioner and every appliance we have and put in a floored attic space for us. He is so good and no telling how much money he has saved us over the years by doing it himself. He is not afraid to try anything, except electricity. I am so thankful for him and all the hard work he does around here, even when it means one more trip to Lowe's just before they close. Love you honey!

1 comment:

shelleym said...

Whoohoo! You go Cory!

Powered By Blogger