Wednesday, November 12, 2008

God is in control

God has many lessons for us to learn in our lives. Mine right now is that he is in control. We have been trying to sell our house since June of this year and are still at square one. We have had three sets of people want to buy it but cannot get funding. We have had several people seem very interested only to never hear from them again. Last weekend I got all my scrapbook stuff out, my six foot table, and my cricut set up in the kitchen. Cory was gone camping and I had nothing on the calender all weekend, so I thought I could get something done. No! The phone rang and someone wanted to see the house Friday afternoon. I said OK, then put away all my stuff I had gotten out Thurs. night that I had only organized, had not really scrapped yet. They came, so, Friday night I get it all back out, work on it a little. Next morning, another call to show the house, then later another call, those people want to come back on Sunday to see it. I did put all my scrapbook stuff back up and in the garage again, maybe another weekend. Anyway, the realtor called Monday and said they had decided it was down to our house and another in LISD so he would call us later. We prayed for Gods direction and will. That night he called . . . . . they went with the other house. Back to square one. We have had two houses picked out to move to, one we had a contract on till Nov. 1st. They have both sold. Now there is nothing really in our price range out there, and Cory has a job interview on Friday in Tyler. Could this be the reason we have not sold yet? Are we moving to Tyler? Who knows, only God does. So we keep waiting and praying for guidance. It is very hard to wait and be patient, but I know from past experience that it will all happen in God's timing and his timing is perfect.

2 comments:

The Clevelands said...

A job in Tyler?! Wow, can't wait to hear more about that. I'll talk with David and get back with you about dinner!

The Clevelands said...

I meant to ask you, has Cory heard about the job yet?

Powered By Blogger