Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Oval office field trip


I am going to try to start blogging like the rest of yall. I am not good at it yet and still have a lot to figure out. I love to read all of yalls blogs, it makes me feel like I am getting to know you better and maybe my blog will let you get to know me. We went to the oval office yesterday and had a great time. There was a good turn out. We did manage to get out of there without any disasters, although it was a close one due to a tipsy flag pole. Mr. Wade and his wife Laura were so friendly and generous to open their home to us all. We learned a lot and saw some great things. I will blog more later.

3 comments:

The Clevelands said...

Glad you joined the blogging fun! Thanks for taking Jessica to the field trip!

Mikki said...

Congrats on the move into the blogging world. It is such a nice tool. It is a blessing when you can look back and read and see all that has gone on and your thoughts behind it. My blog is one-year-old today! I am not sure we have met in person yet but I look forward to getting to know you better through your blog and seeking you out in person through CHEC. Blessings, Mikki

Jodie said...

Hey Jennifer - I just wanted to encourage you on your new blog. I called to say Hi on Monday and Cory said you were on the field trip!

Powered By Blogger