Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hey, I just wanted to give a shout out and say Emma is in the paper today! She was so excited. It is a great picture in the sports section. We are trying to get school done today before we go to art class. I was a little lazy yesterday and we did not get everything done I wanted to, so we are rushing today. I am going to Pine Cove tomorrow for scrapbook camp so I am getting ready for that too. This is the sixth year I will be going. I just love it. We spend the whole weekend there and can scrap, eat and sleep when we want for three days. They feed us, take care of all our needs, we have skits and devotionals with worship time too. You can even get a massage if you want and go horse back riding. It is a great trip every year. I hope to get alot done and at least get finished with 2007 family album. I woke up this morning and decided I need a hair cut too. I just do that. I don't have a regular hair dresser I go to (you probably could tell that) I just go where ever. I need to fit that in before I leave tomorrow too. Too much to do, especially when your lazy one day out of the week. When I get back Monday, I will let you know how many 12x12 pages I get done. I hope it is alot!

2 comments:

The Clevelands said...

Congrats to Emma - we may need an autographed copy so we can say "I knew her when . . ."! We don't get the paper so I'm trying to find it on line. I didn't see it yet, but I'll keep looking!

Have fun at the scrapbooking weekend - maybe you can get some of my pages done if I give you a few pictures! :)

Laura said...

I don't have a regular hairdresser either!! Its risky but when you are spontaneuous like me, you can't make appointments!

Have a great weekend!

Powered By Blogger