Monday, January 19, 2009

Back from Camp!



Well, we made it back from Pine Cove Scrapbook Camp. We all got a lot done. I got 32 12x12 pages done. Now I am done with 2007 pictures and my Christmas album is all caught up too. I don't know how many people were there but we all did 2300 pages the entire weekend. This is about my ninth year to go. I always have a great time of fellowship and renewal with my friends I don't get to see that much during the year. It is really great to have such great Christian mentors to visit with. I love you girls! We were all tired when we got back. I slept till 10am today. Cory and Kara were home for MLK day so we all slept in. Cory had to go to the office for a couple hours so I sent Emma with some of her school work so she could keep on track, and Kara and I are here at home just messing around. It is always good to have one on one time with each kid especially since I feel like I don't see her as much because she goes off to school. Well, it's back to the everyday stuff I guess. No news on the house yet either. Blessings!

2 comments:

shelleym said...

Hey Girl! Glad you had such a good time. Wow! yall were busy! Love, Shell

The Clevelands said...

Sounds like fun! I may have to get more information about that for next time - I could use some scrapbook catching up time!

Powered By Blogger