Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Neglected

I know I have not posted on my blog for a couple or three weeks, but I do have over 85 friends on facebook now! It has been great to get reacquainted with old HS friends and youth group friends and college friends on facebook. Now I have got to learn how to keep up with it all. Nothing has happened with the house in a couple of weeks. We did have to replace the floor in the bathroom and reattach the toilet where it had come loose and leaked under the flooring. There again, what a handy husband I have, he did it all. Now we have to repair a piece of the patio cover that blew off, but he can do that too. We got signed up for Pine Cove day camp this summer. We are going week 10 and I will be the camp nurse again for castle rock and both family camps. I HATE driving back and forth to Tyler everyday, but it was better than writing that $450 check it would have been for camp. We also have decided to go to Disney World in September. We have invited my mom and sister go go with us. They are still deciding but we have locked in our dates. I am so excited and the girls are too. We went in 2005 when Kara was 3 and Emma was 6. We are getting the dinning plan free again and so we can do all sorts of character meals. I can't wait. I have started walking everyday. I have got to loose some of this weight I have put on in the last year and get in shape if we are going to walk around Disney. I am going to the Dr. next month for a check up too. Well, that should catch you up on us and I will really try to do better about blogging. It really is kind of fun and therapeutic.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger