Friday, February 13, 2009

Alone would be good

I am ready for some alone time! My daughter Emma has been talking non stop for days! She needs to get more friends to talk to. I like my piece and quiet(not really good for a homeschool mom). She talks, sings, hums, whistles, and talks some more. I cannot get any simple answer, it has to be a long long story about how we got to this question in the first place then she may answer it. What will the teen years hold if this is how it is at 9 1/2? Cory and I have a date night tonight. It is PNO at church so we are going to eat and who knows what else. I hope he doesn't have a lot to say!

1 comment:

The Clevelands said...

Have fun tonight - maybe next week, Emma can come over for the afternoon. I think Wednesday would be the only bad day - let me know a good day for you!

Powered By Blogger